Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 O.T. and Site Info
 Log-in problem / solution
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  12:55:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With all the security risks floating around these days, it seems that windows xp greatly restricts the use of "cookies" by default. Unfortunately, since this is a free public forum, it makes use of cookies to keep you logged in under your user name and password. If you experience problems with the forum like not being able to stay logged in, there is a solution for most folks. If you use windows XP, simply click the TOOLS button at the top of your browser and select INTERNET OPTIONS from the list. Next, select the PRIVACY tab and then click on the SITES button. Where it says "Address of website" type:

You must be logged in to see this link.

Then click on the ALLOW button. By doing this, you have basically just told your computer that it is ok to use cookies on this site only. This will not effect the settings for any other site, only this forum. This should fix the logging in problem for most people.

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 05/25/2005 12:57:53 AM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

USA_Capricorn_M7
Reptilian Member

USA
205 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  5:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit USA_Capricorn_M7's Homepage Send USA_Capricorn_M7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see, I've been having some problems logging in myself.

"If we expect the unexpected, then wouldn't the unexpected be expected??"
Go to Top of Page

fender_p_bass
Hybrid Member

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  1:13:15 PM  Show Profile Send fender_p_bass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
this helped a lot.

i tried to register many time but couldnt till i did this

My idea of gun control is putting two bullets through the same hole.
Go to Top of Page

Alien 13
M.I.B. Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2006 :  12:31:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Alien 13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow thx a lot this will help. by the way r u like in charge or something? cus ppl r like mayb we should tell elrick bout this guy so he can ban him or something. im mjust wondering cus im new

Unlucky Alien
Go to Top of Page

Brandon Dennis
Galactic Member

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  1:22:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ya, Elrick's top dog around here. Ruff. lol

Nurse_Joy
M.I.B. Member

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  12:15:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great job Elrick!

It's all about the game, and how yous play it.
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  11:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
H/A may have discovered another thing to watch out for. If you try to post too many links in one post it will trigger some kind of auto-lock out, anti-spam thingy. If this occurs, just let me know and I will unlock you. I have posted up to 8 links in one post without any issues but I would not suggest trying any more than that. It is best to break it into seperate posts if you need to post a lot of links.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." ~ Buddha
Go to Top of Page

Starmom
Galactic Member

USA
833 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2012 :  10:53:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Starmom's Homepage Send Starmom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
E-- i tried everything to be able to log on and nothing worked till my son used mozilla instead of internet explorer, if that makes any sense to you at all.

i still think i get interference from somewhere.

Starmom
Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2012 :  10:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm I really have no idea. It sounds like something got messed up in your internet explorer when you had the crash but I really don't know. I am just glad you were finally able to get back in. Welcome back Starmom.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." ~ Buddha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2