Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Aliens and UFOs
 What to do if abducted? also why we searchin for s
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  09:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would just like to know, if anyone has been abducted. How do you cope with it biggining to end, and what to do if abducted?-jr

i wonder...

Also why are we searching for something we already know? that goes to all you ufoligists!

Edited by - spoot meister on 06/19/2005 10:25:40 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  10:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's sad though most of us will never see the expansion of mankind into space, and unless you are abducted by nice aliens, never see the wonders of space...
oh poo.

i wonder...
Go to Top of Page

Thekherham
Galactic Member

397 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2005 :  01:40:59 AM  Show Profile Send Thekherham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If there are aliens out there doing abducting, most of them seem to be nasty aleins that want to stick needles in your navel, or use you in some sexual manner.

How about some aliens that just weant to chat?

That's Tee kee' rahm
Go to Top of Page

homer
Human Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2005 :  3:13:25 PM  Show Profile Send homer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my friend was abducted by a race that was nice he told me they looked like us but there eyes were triangular and he say they gave him the ability to talk to them wenever he wants with his mind and its ****in crazy he proved it he was askin them questions and **** and it was all checkin out

yes indeedy feed the needy
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2005 :  06:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok...

i wonder...
Go to Top of Page

scmit377
Galactic Member

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  07:29:47 AM  Show Profile Send scmit377 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

They present themselves before you. They may or may not use
mental telepathy:"Do not be afraid, we will not harm you"
Then you get paralyzed from a distance. Your eyes still
work, but you can't move. This part is kind-of traumatic,
you lose control at that point. You can't fight back, even if
you wanted to. A sense of panic could occur. They then turn
off your eyesight after they get closer to you. Then they turn
off your consciousness, you black out totally, no brain
activity except for the minimal to keep respirations and
normal metabolism. They do whatever to you. Then they release
you, usually in a different location or different
position/orientation from before.
You lost time. Hours went by in what seemed like only 2 min.
Your memory of the actual abduction event is wiped out, but
possibly retrievable via hypnotic regression.

Coping with this is very tough. Nobody really believes you.
This actually compounds the trauma already inflicted by the
original alien encounter alone. So now you have a big mental
type psychological/sociological challenge to deal with.
There is only a limited number of people that would read
my words here anyway. I am no big threat to anyone, However,
public interest is growing naturally, more people want to
know as much as they can get on this subject now.Officially,
I may never go public, it is really too risky.

If someone gets abducted, there is not a whole lot that you
can do about it because they are in control.
BUT, some have suggested loud sounds to scare them away,
some say avoid looking into their eyes so they can't
paralyze as easy,etc.

Human multiple alien race abductee member,
ufologist,abductologist
Regular guy,
doctor's degree student
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  07:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply, i tried to pm you before but it didnt work, i was gonna ask if you have read any good material before, and if you could reccomend any, i understand why it may be hard for an abductee to fit into a conventional society. Do you ever get the feeling your searching for something you already know though? VISIT MY HOMEPAGE WOOT !

There is no grey in our black and white world.

Edited by - spoot meister on 06/22/2005 07:42:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ackcidius
M.I.B. Member

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  4:33:29 PM  Show Profile Send Ackcidius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a friend that claims, yes, to be abducted. He says they have traingular eyes, long necks, large heads, and they have large feet. Tehy were no attire, clothes, anything. He said he found himself with no vision, and he started to go black (passout) as he saw his feet moving towards "the light" without him doing anything.

xXx.:.Ack.:.xXx
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  11:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
this is te first time i have heard of triangle eyed aliens. ill look into , thanks for the reply.

Go to Top of Page

homer
Human Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  6:57:42 PM  Show Profile Send homer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah the eyes being that shape was pretty cool

yes indeedy feed the needy
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  10:54:05 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe that i may have been abducted i don't remember anything but one day i woke up with blood on my pillow

that's grey talkin
Go to Top of Page

Rock
Galactic Member

Brazil
576 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  4:12:15 PM  Show Profile Send Rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nosebleed?

Why doesn´t anyone ever get abducted with their video camera going?

Whoever said we could know anything, anyway?
Go to Top of Page

TWISTEDBroly
Human Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  7:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit TWISTEDBroly's Homepage Send TWISTEDBroly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I was gonna get abducted and I saw one I would grab my camera grab a blunt object just in case they weren't in peace and or were trying to abduct me, If I was blacking out and they had guns I would probably whip the club at their head or something, I probably wouldn't only in extreme cases, I would have my camera so it would film the guy and if I fell on the ground the camera would role and I would get picked up, if we had REAL footage and we allowed it to get displayed and not tell the evil government so they take it then people could actually convince the non believers alien exist, though, I doubt I would get abducted but last night while sleeping and when I was in my bathroom I felt as though I was being watched by something, I heard creaks outside my bathroom but saw nothing, probably my imagination from all this alien crap I have been looking at, anyways, yeah I agree, someone should have a camera near their bed, especially a true believer or a UFOlogist or a Abductee or at LEAST a camera to get a picture of our little otherwordly encounter, though, I wonder if there are other aliens, tall, muscular killer ones, that's much scarier to be abducted by them then some 3 feet tall little guys.

The Universe is a vast place... they are out there.
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  11:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i wouldnt try to take a photo, its good enouph that iknow, i dont really care if anyone else doesnt beleive me. ive had those feeelings that somethings watching yoy aswell, though it happens to me randomly, not necessarily after reading/ watching about aliens. have you seen 'taken'? its a really good mini series about abductions and alien conspiracies, worth watching. i dont think waking up with a blood nose means youve been abducted, but if you did have a 'weird' experiences that night...
i did have one of those 'expereiences' one night, i was sleeping in a room with my brother and i could hear something running around in my room and on several occasions i got up to see what it was, but as if 'it' read my mind it stopped when i got up, eventually i got so weirded out i went to sleep in another room.

Edited by - spoot meister on 07/07/2005 11:58:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

spoot meister
Galactic Member

Australia
936 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  07:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit spoot meister's Homepage Send spoot meister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
has anyone else been abducted then?

Go to Top of Page

dragonite
M.I.B. Member

Australia
32 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  11:25:42 PM  Show Profile Send dragonite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
look people relax ok. if i was abducted i would embrace it and evem find it cool. JEEZ! and i know that aleins exist and i have seen ghost. cool hey it was weird at first but then i was sad that it was gone ok and im a new member and freind of spootmiester!

FULLY SICK SUBWOFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2