Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd
 Mysterious & Unknown
 Apocalypse
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ptenjakin
Reptilian Member

238 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  4:19:04 PM  Show Profile Send Ptenjakin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The world is beginning to reach its decline...I had a terrifying omen...I was randomly walking and i saw a sign that said 2002-2012..And for some reason i shivered and for some reason that sign stayed in my mind...And i remembered what 2012 meant...The mayan date of the end of the world...And since 2002, so many big bad things have been happening.... like BIG BAD THINGS...10 years of destruction...Were almost to the finish line guys...I'll see ya'll in hell.

The universe runs on a machine. This machine i call "Paradox."

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

fender_p_bass
Hybrid Member

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  7:56:02 PM  Show Profile Send fender_p_bass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well no offense to the mayans but i dont think the end is that close.

But if it is i would actually be happy. I cant wait to meet God.

If you think the government doesnt know think again
Go to Top of Page

Ptenjakin
Reptilian Member

238 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  03:51:32 AM  Show Profile Send Ptenjakin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i dont think you should doubt the mayans. They were probably one of the greatest civilizations to exist...Strong governments, Pyramidical structures, sports, excellence in astronomy and constellations. They had predicted the coming of Nibiru, its orbit and what not, so it wouldn't be so far fetched to take in their word for the apocolypse. Which at the same time, even other sources refer to the apocalypse to be around our time. I forget where, b ut i remember the bible is one of them, ther were others too.

Go to Top of Page

Elrick
Galactic Member

USA
5831 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  09:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Elrick's Homepage Send Elrick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
here's a question for you....what happened to the Mayans?

And for another,...from where did they get their knowledge?

"Fulfilling my potential would seriously cut into my sitting around time".

Edited by - Elrick on 08/06/2005 10:43:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

fender_p_bass
Hybrid Member

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  11:38:35 AM  Show Profile Send fender_p_bass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in the bible it doesnt give a date. It just saus something to the effect of "soon" which to an immortal God could be hundreds of thousands of years. Or it could be 5 min from now.

If you think the government doesnt know think again
Go to Top of Page

Ptenjakin
Reptilian Member

238 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  10:46:31 PM  Show Profile Send Ptenjakin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well the Mayans got destroyed...But every civilization, however great they were, gets destroyed sometime. Anyways...The bible says something like every 1000 years satan will be released or something...And this is like the start of the 2nd millenium in our time.....So yeah...i dont read the bible much,.. i've only some stuff on apocalypse and i happen to come by it...

Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  10:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do believe in the apocalypse, when god will send his men to bring us up on judgment day, but i doubt im going to heaven. don't get me wrong, im one of the nicest guys, but i've done some bad things,like once i stole a pencil. so, see you all in hell.
Go to Top of Page

The_Beholder
M.I.B. Member

Ireland
17 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  3:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit The_Beholder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As an atheist (am I the only one on the site?), I guess it would be hypocritical of me to agree that an apocalypse will happen. I do agree, though. But not in a Biblical sense. I don't believe in the seventh seal, the horsemen atc. But the world WILL end one day. Of that, there is neither doubt nor argument. I mean, that is, unless we're saved by some race of highly intelligent beings (please.......?!).

But my opinion on the Mayan civilisation's predictions varies a lot. I believe that they were a highly intelligent civilisation and their supposed link with aliens is, of course, unavoidable. So, is it not conceivable (if you believe in the alien link, that is) that 2012 has something to do with the end of one way of life and the beginning of another - i.e. public contact with other worlds? Perhaps, the Mayan people - if in contact with aliens - were led to believe that the aliens would continue to return year after year in order to survey us and, would one day, make themselves known again. And perhaps this year is 2012.

Personally, however, I don't believe this - it's just a theory. I'm not saying it's impossible - not at all. There may be people here who would think that this will happen and I won't argue with you at all - after all, I brought it up.

The Mayan people were, as everybody believes, were highly intelligent. They, like most ancient civilisations (and contemporary ones, it seems....) worshipped gods that came from the sky. And, of course, to us, the first conclusion to jump to is that of alien visitors. This would explain alot about ancient civilisations - as to how they were so intelligent etc. However, as the human race became more advanced, we became more arrogant, ignorant and, well, we pretty much became assholes. Therefore, the aliens left. Yet, we still worship a god that lives in the sky - in heaven (if you believe in that).

Elrick made a good point - if they were so intelligent, why aren't they still here? It seems that all civilisations linked with aliens - Atlantis, the Mayans etc. were suddenly just wiped out. My theory on that is this - if indeed what I have mentioned is true (that we became assholes and, so, the aliens left) then this would explain it. The aliens no longer wanted to be associated with us and therefore, wiped out the civilisations that they were linked with in an attempt to erase the memory of their being here.

If this is true, I believe that they always intended to return. And that year, according to the Mayans, was to be 2012.

Just a theory.

And the Beholder felt a tear roll down His cheek. And below, the people, so enthralled with the stars, failed to notice the torrential downpour.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  5:35:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the bible it is called the Tribulation and Rapture, which happens sometime this generation.. So to be safe it should definately be within 200 years :P

And also, all people on this forum probably won't go to heaven :P

There is no black and white in a grey world... :) haha

Email me at crick.josh@gmail.com!
Go to Top of Page

Grey
Galactic Member

Spain
646 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  10:23:05 AM  Show Profile Send Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you're write there i won't go to heaven i'll just have pitchforks stuck up my ass for eternity

aliens are only as scary as we want them to be
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  4:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pfft... nothing like that :P

Go to Top of Page

Evo_Devil
Hybrid Member

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  5:46:35 PM  Show Profile Send Evo_Devil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well hell is pretty cool too you get to see burnings daily but that is if god exsists he is just a fugure that is believed across the world but who knows he might as hell be a hobo that was known for stealing you have no proof of god only the beleif for a so called god!!!!!

There is no death...
There is no life....
There is only serenity.....
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  9:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to talk about the apocapylypse, you must mention religion. For instance, Christianity and Islam believe in the same basics for Judgment Day, but they differ in HOW it will happen. Also, the coming of the Reptilians is very convenient. Could they signal the beginning of the End?

Ohhhhh! Am i scaring you!!!

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  05:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pfft man... Evo_Devil you've just heard of what hell is meant to be like on cartoons...

If you've actually read the bible, you'll believe it.
Go to Top of Page

winks
Galactic Member

USA
789 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  5:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There will be an end. But, it may come from us. We are already destroying ourselves due to pollution and hunger,etc. So, what if we have a nuclear war. We will be the one ignorant race in the universe that destroyed themselves.

And so, he raised his sword, and the mighty jaws of defeat clamped down on the once unstoppable army. The human soul reborn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  6:50:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't believe we will destroy ourselves yet...

There will be an Atomic Holocaust around 2009 (sorry can't remember the date). When Jesus appears as a Lion, w00t!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aliens & UFOs Among Us/Free the Herd Forum © 2002-2013 Aliens & UFOs Among Us Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2